1.0 PCF Standard
Touch ‘n Seal Low Density (1.0 pcf) Spray Foam is an open-cell, non-structural air sealing and insulating foam for use in both new construction and renovation of industrial, commercial, agricultural and residential properties.
When used according to manufacturer’s instructions, Touch ‘n Seal Low Density Spray Foams reduce energy costs by eliminating structural air infiltration and improve indoor air quality by sealing out dust and pollen. It cures within minutes, forming a permanent Class A fire-retardant air seal.
Touch ‘n Seal Low Density Spray Foam is formulated and designed for use in commercial, industrial and residential “flash and batt” air sealing applications. It offers a superior building envelope control solution when used to “picture frame” around studs and thinly coat the wall cavity at ¼” – 1” thick. Insulating stud wall cavities should then be finished with traditional fiberglass or cellulose insulation.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used to repair low density SPF
- Reduces sound transmission, creating quiet spaces
- ASTM E-84 Class A Fire Resistance
- Permanently air seals the building envelope; does not shrink or settle like cellulose
- Reduces energy loss
- Reduces use of fossil fuels and improves air quality
- Compatible with all fiber insulation systems including cellulose, fiberglass and rockwool
- No Ozone Depleting Chemicals or formaldehyde
- Helps to reduce Green House Gas Emissions
- Expands to fill smallest to largest gaps, cracks and holes, reducing air exchanges
- Allows for down-sized HVAC systems; uses less energy, fewer cycle times, provides a more consistent “comfort level”, reduces equipment maintenance
- No expensive maintenance
- Prevents dust and pollen infiltration
Touch ‘n Seal Low Density Spray Foam is available in 2 convenient formats:
Disposable Foam Kits
CPDS Foam Kits
Information on the Touch 'n Seal Foam Kits 300 and 1000 featuring 1.0 PCF foam.