AirStop Elastomeric Air Sealant
Touch ‘n Seal AirStop Elastomeric Air Sealant is a water-based, latex material used to seal joints, seams and penetrations in the building envelope. It cures quickly and remains flexible.
It can be easily applied with an airless sprayer or sausage gun. AirStop Elastomeric Sealant is an efficient, effective approach to achieve low air exchange rates.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ready to use – no mixing required
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as 20°F
- Does not drip or run when applied to vertical surfaces
- Green color stands out, even in low light
- Becomes tack-free in 4 hours and completely cures in 18 hours
- Compresses for use as a gasket material between studs and drywall. Non-tacky surface allows drywall to be repositioned during installation.
- Low viscosity reduces waste from residual material in pails and makes clean-up of equipment easy using only water
- Water based latex formulation is not classified as hazardous
- Low VOC: meets all Federal and state VOC standards for architectural sealants