Straw Foam Use Guidelines
ALWAYS review and follow the directions provided in your foam kit. The below instructions are a general overview, meant to accompany the reference photos. ENSURE you follow all safety precautions including wearing protective eyewear and gloves.
- Ensure surface accepting foam is clean and dry.
- Attach straw to trigger adaptor.
- Screw adaptor onto can valve.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Press trigger to test foam on scrap material first.
- Fill gaps and cracks as needed, filling about 1/3 full to allow for foam expansion.
- Foam can be trimmed, painted, sanded or plastered after curing completely.
- Bend straw backwards, away from trigger and push end of
straw onto top of trigger adaptor.
- Store as needed (up to 15 days).
- Restart by pulling straw tip off top of adaptor. Test on scrap material first.