1.75 PCF Slow Rise 120
Slow Rise 120 is a two-component foam system, available in a variety of low-pressure dispensing units. When used according to manufacturer’s directions, Slow Rise 120 produces 1.75 pcf closed cell rigid polyurethane foam. Touch ‘n Seal Slow Rise 120 is an ASTM E84 Class A(I) rated foam and meets the US Coast Guard requirements for flotation material (33 CFR § 183.144.)
Touch ‘n Seal Slow Rise 120 is designed for pour-in-place applications where foam needs to completely fill cavities or spaces without creating voids or excessive pressure. Uses include insulating difficult to reach voids in construction projects and OEM insulation or cavity filling applications like transportation vehicles/trailers and marine flotation.
Slow Rise foam should not be used for filling gypsum board stud wall cavities, as wall distortion or damage may occur.
- 120 second gel time for excellent flow-ability
- ASTM-E84 Class A Fire rating
- Meets the US Coast Guard requirements for flotation material 33 CFR § 183.144
- Increased flow time to completely fill gaps, corners, holes and cavities
- Reduces vibration and sound transmission
- Does not shrink or settle
- Increases structural strength
- Kits contain 5 Black injection nozzles and 5 Clear conical nozzles
Touch ‘n Seal Low Density Spray Foam is available in 3 convenient formats:
Disposable Foam Kits
CPDS Foam Kits
Cavity Fill Channel Fill