3.0 PCF Standard
Touch ‘n Seal 3.0 PCF is a high compressive strength foam for use in new installations and for repairs or renovations of existing spray foam roofs. Use the 3.0 PCF formula to repair foam blisters in spray foam roofs, fill pitch pockets, create and fill parapet corners and to fill around protrusions such as ventilation
stacks and piping.
3.0 PCF is also suitable for use in appliance and cold storage maintenance and repair.
Features & Benefits
- High compressive strength and dimensional stability - resists hail damage
- May be sanded flush with existing SPF roof surfaces
- Significantly increases structural strength; important in high wind situations (per the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance)
- Permanent installation; does not shrink or settle
- No ozone depleting chemicals
- Expands to fill smallest to largest gaps, cracks and holes
- High R-value
- Closed cell structure
Touch ‘n Seal 3.0 PCF Spray Foam is only available as a Disposable Kit.