One-Component Cylinder Use Guidelines
ALWAYS review and follow the directions provided in your foam kit. The below instructions are a general overview, meant to accompany the reference photos. ENSURE you follow all safety precautions including wearing protective eyewear and gloves.
- Shake cylinder for 2 minutes
Attach wand to hose, ensure trigger is in the OFF position (forward, away from the hose) (Figure 1)
- Attach hose to valve (Figure 2)
- Fully open valve on top of cylinder
- Point trigger into trash can or towards scrap material to test before dispensing.
- Move wand trigger back (toward hoses) to ON position to dispense foam.
- Foam flow can be regulated by wand trigger.
- Dispense foam as needed, filling gaps only 1/3 full to allow for foam expansion.
Foam can be trimmed, painted, sanded or plastered after curing completely.