Storm Bond Roof Tile Adhesive
Touch ‘n Seal Storm Bond Roof Tile Adhesive is a high-performance, one-component, polyurethane adhesive used for attaching clay and concrete roof tile to approved substrates. Storm Bond complies with the High Velocity Hurricane Zone of the Florida Building Code.
Storm Bond adheres flat, low, medium and high profile clay and concrete roof tile to approved underlayment. Use Storm Bond for repairs, re-roof and new installations on eave, field, hip, rake and valley installations. Roof tiles installed with Storm Bond offer superior bonding strength compared to traditional methods of tile installation such as mortar, nails, screws, clips, wire ties and other single component adhesives. Storm Bond provides strong resistance to high velocity wind uplift when installed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Exceeds test requirements for Static Uplift Resistance of Mortar or Adhesive Set Tile Systems, Testing Application Standard, (TAS) No. 101-95
- Straw foam can (24 oz) is only available in the state of Florida.
Approvals & Certifications
Storm Bond is approved for all traditional underlayments and has tested and passed ICC AC 152 for the following underlayments:
- NEI: AC TileSeal A
- Atlas Roofing: WeatherMaster TU Ultra
- Boral Roofing: MLT TileSeal, Boral Tileseal
- Commercial Innovations: Viking UDL MT
- Owens Corning: WeatherLock Specialty Tile & Metal
- Kirsch Building Products, LLC: SharkSkin Comp, Sharkskin Ultra, Sharkskin Ultra Radiant, Sharkskin Ultra SA
- Polystick TU Plus
- Polystick TU Max