1.75 PCF FR Standard
Touch 'n Seal Two Component 1.75 PCF FR Standard foam is a closed cell spray foam insulation that provides Class A fire retardancy as well as thermal insulating and sound attenuating properties when used according to manufacturer’s directions. It is suitable for use in commercial, residential, transportation and many other applications.
Features & Benefits
- ASTM E-84 Class A Fire Resistance
- Reduces energy loss by as much as 40%
- Reduces sound transmission
- Does not shrink or settle like cellulose
- Maintains air seal
- Compatible with all fiber insulation systems including cellulose, fiberglass and stone wool
- Expands to fill small and large gaps, cracks and holes - reducing air exchanges
- High R-value
- Significantly increases structural strength
Touch ‘n Seal 1.75 PCF FR Standard spray foam is available in 3 convenient formats:
Disposable Foam Kits
CPDS Foam Kits
An instructional video featuring the Foam Kit 200 disposable foam kit with 1.75 PFC closed cell foam.